Monday, November 8, 2010

Welcome to Cricuting With Lisa

Hi Everyone,

I am just getting this going I have been wanting to start a blog for a long time.  I had just not figured out where to get started.  I have been creating since I was able to walk.  I came from a very creative family and have kept the tradition going in my family now.  I have 3 children well I don't think I can call them children anymore. My 2 daughters are all grown up and out of the house, my son is a senior in high school this year.   My darling hubby and I just celebrated our 26th wedding anniversary this past Friday. 

Creative wise I will try just about anything.  I sew, paint, stamp, ceramics, porcelain, and for the past few years I have been a Cricutaholic I have all things Cricut I just love everything that you can do with these babies.  They are so versatile and just when you think that is it there is something new or someone thinks of something else that you can do with these facinating tools.  I have the original Bug, Expression, Cake, and the new Imagine,  I also have the cuttlebug, Gypsy, Yourstory and my son has the Yudo.  Bunches of cartridges I need to take inventory I know I have over 50 I have lost count though.

Yes I think I might have a problem, but judging from the message boards and blogs out there I am not alone in this addiction. 
I have always said that it could be worse I don't gamble, run around or do drugs I have a glass of wine here or there.  Crafting is less expensive than therapy or any of the above mentioned addictions.  You can always find me I am either in my craft room, shopping for supplies or working. 

I am going to be displaying my projects here to share.  I look forward to hearing from you and seeing your things too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment